Monday, December 5, 2016

Give The Gift You Hope They'll Never Use

My mom gave me a car kit my first Christmas away from home- it had everything I needed if I broke down on the side of the road.  It wasn't the most flashy gift- but it was definitely the most used, and every time I used it I thought of how highly intelligent she was. 

This year- give the gift of peace of mind and emergency preparedness.  Here are my top picks-

Stocking Stuffers
Life Straw -$19 


Thoughtful Gifts

My car use to die frequently- I'd hop out attach this and jump my battery- took maybe 8 minutes. There's a compressor and a USB port as well to charge devices.  I've gotten a lot of use out of this tool and you don't have to beg people to give you a jump.

It's a leatherman bracelet.  Men want to wear this- it's incredibly cool- check out the link

Twice at soccer practice kids got stung by bees - thanks to our first aid kits in the car these kids weren't in pain for very long.  If your kit doesn't have sting relief I'd recommend adding that as well as some one use cold packs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment